Redefining ‘Business’ for Women in the Healing Arts
Changing your context for being in business or starting one, so that it becomes the natural, meaningful and passionate expression of your own brilliance!
Dates to Be Decided
9 AM to 6 PM
More and more women are turning to engagement in the healing arts to become an unique expression of living their lives. What needs to be in place, such that what is meaningful is also sustainable? What happens when meaning lives, yet sustainability does not? What happens when life is sustainable, yet is without meaning?
Join other women in the healing arts for a very different conversation about redefining ‘business’ for yourSelf, by yourSelf, in the good company of others. You’ll be delighted and amazed by the possibilities. It matters not that you are a seasoned player, new to the game, or in the process of considering ‘What’s next’ for your life. There is so much more for you to discover about… YOU!
For women only, this two-day experience is evolutionary, inviting transformation of your life perspective and whom you hold yourSelf to be. You’ll leave the two days with an expanded awareness that will move you beyond the limitations of what you have always believed to be true… an awareness that is magnetic for the more that you can become.
Location: BodyGateways Centre for Women in the Healing Arts, Chelsea, Quebec
Date: Dates to be determined
Maximum Participation: 8 Women
Fee: $995.00 + HST. Your non-refundable deposit of $450.00 + HST will hold your place. Balance of payment due prior to the start of the program.
This experience is for you, if you are:
- A woman who is choosing to work with others in allopathic, complimentary/alternative, energy/spiritual fields. Attend, if you are a Coach, Shaman, Reiki Practioner, Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist, NLP Practitioner, Cranio-Sacral Therapist, EFT Practitioner, SER Practioner, Huna Practitioner, Radionix Practioner, Homeopathic Practioner, Nurse, MD, ND, RMT, Reflexologist, etc.
- A woman who is both passionate about helping others with your own respective gifts AND insatiably in search of the essence of whom you are, yet unknowing of where to look
- A woman who wants to understand more about energy, intuition and integration
- A woman in the healing arts who holds your ‘work’ to be meaningful, yet your reality is that its engagement is not yet sustainable in practice re: desired outcomes, finances and health/well being.
- A woman who wants to start your own business in the healing arts AND you fear the leap.
- A woman who wants life in your living!